Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Irish Bank Windoes Phone App?

Options
  • 20-03-2013 6:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is an NiB/Danske app for windows phones? From what I can tell, there is for scandinavian countries but not sure about Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭seanyleary

Don't know about windows but the android version is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

None of the Irish banks have a windows phone app yet. The best bet for now is the mobile version of their banking websites. The danske bank app shouldn't be too far off since they have one for Scandinavian countries and would only need to localize it. But boi and aib don't have any plans for windows phone as far as I can tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Drop them an email and ask them. I did likewise looking for a BlackBerry app. The more inquiries made the more likely they may act (hopefully!).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

^ agree.

There's been a spate of banking apps released for WP8 recently in markets where the OS is gathering a larger following e.g. GB and Canada.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

PaulieC wrote: »
    ^ agree.

There's been a spate of banking apps released for WP8 recently in markets where the OS is gathering a larger following e.g. GB and Canada.

Do they work on 7.8 as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

Just as a side comment....

If anyone with Danske Bank has bought or is considering buying one of the new BlackBerry 10 devices, the android version of their Banking App can be ported over and sideloaded onto the device. It works very well with no issues that I can see.

Advertisement