Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shisha mouthpieces

• 20-03-2013 9:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,378 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere to get these in Dublin? Just the plastic disposable mouthpieces I am looking for

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

James Fox on the top of Grafton Street just across the road from Trinity would probably be a good place to check. I know for sure they sell shisha pipes so most likely have the mouth pieces. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,378 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

will try him so. Great shop but not known for good prices though :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭andrew369

Lol true but just about anything tobacco related in Ireland is going to be ridiculously priced. I just smoke a pipe and they're own blends are around 8.50ish per 25g and they are way better than the newasgent brands. They are pretty well priced as long as you don't get a taste for 50 euro Cuban cigars or aged Scotch. :P

Advertisement