Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarpon energy recruiting electricians

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Junior10

bongomad wrote: »
    ment to be working in edmonton but tha could have changed since the almo was scrapped
    ok that almo was a 10 day service cant believe it just closed some companies were abusing it i think ok hope all goes well for ya mate and hopefully ill meet you out there in the future thanks for getting back to me keep us updated of your process if ya have time and ill post anything that happens with me

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Fran.the.man

Junior10 wrote: »
    ok that almo was a 10 day service cant believe it just closed some companies were abusing it i think ok hope all goes well for ya mate and hopefully ill meet you out there in the future thanks for getting back to me keep us updated of your process if ya have time and ill post anything that happens with me
    Tarpon sent my ait forms off two weeks ago, got approval yesterday, told lmo will be sorted before end of wk, told I should be leaving within two weeks, as for six or seven months???? Tarpon must have a pull inside
    Thats what I've been told to date, no reason to believe otherwise, others have confirmed, so should be sooner than you think

Tarpon sent my ait forms off two weeks ago, got approval yesterday, told lmo will be sorted before end of wk, told I should be leaving within two weeks, as for six or seven months???? Tarpon must have a pull inside
    Thats what I've been told to date, no reason to believe otherwise, others have confirmed, so should be sooner than you think
    great because that was the impression i got off her that it would all be moving quickly as she wanted us over there thanks for getting back to me im about a week behind you then hopefully now mine runs like yours might be seeing you out there any word on location yet ?

great because that was the impression i got off her that it would all be moving quickly as she wanted us over there thanks for getting back to me im about a week behind you then hopefully now mine runs like yours might be seeing you out there any word on location yet ?
    It will be quick, no doubt. I was told i'd be working in edmonton, it appears all the people brought over recently have been brought to edmonton, they must be taking people over in packs, if you are a week behind me, I was a week behind others, I'm sure our paths will cross

It will be quick, no doubt. I was told i'd be working in edmonton, it appears all the people brought over recently have been brought to edmonton, they must be taking people over in packs, if you are a week behind me, I was a week behind others, I'm sure our paths will cross
    Ok mate sounds good hopefully now it all works out keep me updated here on your situation if ya have time and ill update if anything happens on my side thanks again and good luck

• Advertisement

Ok mate sounds good hopefully now it all works out keep me updated here on your situation if ya have time and ill update if anything happens on my side thanks again and good luck

No problem, ill keep in touch

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭lovemytea

That is great news you've heard back! Hopefully we will hear something soon too!

lovemytea wrote: »
    That is great news you've heard back! Hopefully we will hear something soon too!

Very surprised you haven't!! Actually went on to message you before but got talking with another guy interviewed after us, really are taking loads over.
    Should be no reason you won't hear back as long as you meet criteria. The ait will post a letter to you and tarpon then it's still a mater of hearing from lmo

Very surprised you haven't!! Actually went on to message you before but got talking with another guy interviewed after us, really are taking loads over.
    Should be no reason you won't hear back as long as you meet criteria. The ait will post a letter to you and tarpon then it's still a mater of hearing from lmo

Hopefully this week we'll hear.

They got all confused, forgot to send him email about sending AIT documents over, then called him and asked him why he hadn't them sent! They apologised and said they were getting help from another office and that is why there was confusion or something....think we sent the stuff over couple days after you...I think :confused:

wait...that was someone else on this I think, just looked back through the messages! I'm as confused ha! Sooner all this is over the better! :)

Hopefully this week we'll hear.

They got all confused, forgot to send him email about sending AIT documents over, then called him and asked him why he hadn't them sent! They apologised and said theIy were getting help from another office and that is why there was confusion or something....think we sent the stuff over couple days after you...I think :confused:

wait...that was someone else on this I think, just looked back through the messages! I'm as confused ha! Sooner all this is over the better! :)
    I sent my documents over on the 15th of april, it was a monday

• Advertisement

I sent my documents over on the 15th of april, it was a monday

oh right, think we sent them on the Wednesday 17th, cause we went to a DHL place in Mulingar on the Tuesday and they said they couldn't take stuff on account. When we rang DHL they said they would pick it up at our house on the Wednesday morning! Should have rang them in the first place!

oh right, think we sent them on the Wednesday 17th, cause we went to a DHL place in Mulingar on the Tuesday and they said they couldn't take stuff on account. When we rang DHL they said they would pick it up at our house on the Wednesday morning! Should have rang them in the first place!
    In that case you should find out in next day or two.

In that case you should find out in next day or two.

hopefully. Will let you know when we hear something. Will move very quickly then I guess.
    thanks for the update :)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭johnnyryan22

Fran were u in contact with AAIT to get it sped up? Never heard of anyone getting approval in 2 weeks. Did they reply by post?

Oh and one more question. Did they contact any previous employer?

Oh and one more question. Did they contact any previous employer?

No I didn't do anything, all down to tarpon getting it done, have you a job with someone??
    Not sure about previous employer, I never asked, why?

I'm waiting on AAIT too. Should be starting with tarpon when it comes through. 8 weeks now waiting for AAIT so not long more hopefully.
    When u filled out the AAIT forms u filled in a part for previous employer. Just wondering if they contacted them.

I'm waiting on AAIT too. Should be starting with tarpon when it comes through. 8 weeks now waiting for AAIT so not long more hopefully.
    When u filled out the AAIT forms u filled in a part for previous employer. Just wondering if they contacted them.
    If I was you i'd get onto them, 8 weeks seems a bit long, everyone else I spoke with involved with tarpon heard back sooner.
    I did fill out previous employer but I'm nt sure if thy contacted anyone, I heard it's very rare they do, are you all up to date with hours worked and so?

I'm applying for different work to ye. I'm only interested in long rotation. I think there is a push for lads for the mod yard in Edmonton at the moment so they got yours pushed on. I've heard of lads waiting 11 weeks.
    Ya I'm well up on my hours:-)

I'm applying for different work to ye. I'm only interested in long rotation. I think there is a push for lads for the mod yard in Edmonton at the moment so they got yours pushed on. I've heard of lads waiting 11 weeks.
    Ya I'm well up on my hours:-)

Oh right, 11 weeks is nerve racking, hope you hear back soon

• Advertisement

Anyone have any news? Fed up waiting now.

No news still waiting but I'm only gonna be 2 weeks waiting on Friday can't imagine how fed up you are mate nightmare

Yep getting pretty pissed off with it tbh. Worse when u hear people getting approval after 2 weeks!!:-):-)

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭bongomad

it shouldnt be much longer johnny im 4weeks in on the lmo and i am browned off! if i had known was going to take this long would have stayed in my job a little longer!

bongomad wrote: »
    it shouldnt be much longer johnny im 4weeks in on the lmo and i am browned off! if i had known was going to take this long would have stayed in my job a little longer!

You both not sparks??

You both not sparks??

ya both sparks???

Got my AAIT today and tarpon got back to me. Should be over in a few weeks.

Got my AAIT today and tarpon got back to me. Should be over in a few weeks.

happy days! you have an iec visa already ?

Ya I got my iec last July. All set now.

• Advertisement

Ya I got my iec last July. All set now.

thats good they will have you over shortly they usualy take a few over the same time!

Advertisement