Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lollapalooza 2013, Chicago

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 D-K

Was on a J1 lin chicago last year and went to this. Easily the best few days of the summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Duff

Was there last year. Flew from NYC just for it. Best part of my Summer. Weather, the city, the people, the craic are all amazing.

^ I second this.

All-round the best city i have been to in the world, love it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Just to add to the praise: not a single bad thing to say about this festival, the weather, the city, the craic, easily the best organised festival I've ever been to as well and so much going on other then just the music.

Not that keen on the lineup this year myself but it hardly matters it's that much fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Picked up a 3 day ticket for it when they went on sale. All reviews seems really positive about the festival! Like the line up too, at least 15/20 bands I'd like to see so hopefully they won't clash. Can't wait!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement