Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange goings-on

Options
  • 20-03-2013 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭

Hey,I'm having some issues when posting messages or doing anything other than typing. When I go to edit, much of the text if enclosed in
    type things. It's difficult to edit the text because there's so many of them, and if you alter one, it messes everything up.Also, all the font options (bold, italic etc) are unavilable to me, as are the smilies. Not a major problem, but I love those smilie guys!! : (Any idea how I can fix it?
    Also also: My sentences are pressed together. If I leave a space between lines, it disappears when I post, and a similar thing happens when I leave a space after a full stop.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You mean the editor is in advanced mode, so it's actually showing the tags?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

Weird. Seems to have resolved itself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement