Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2: Week 14 *Friday-Tuesday*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

The_Gatsby wrote: »
    Nelbert I waited 20 minutes for you and you didn't show, not waiting any longer. Can you only do after 10:30 tomorrow?

Are you not Specsy on XBL? Added him and it said offline. Been on since 6:15. Off now. Tomorrow is fine

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Mikey send a PM earlier but in case your not logged in, Colts should be ready for MJD Jags mauling around 8.15 or 8.30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Nelbert wrote: »
    Are you not Specsy on XBL? Added him and it said offline. Been on since 6:15. Off now. Tomorrow is fine

I am Specsy. That's weird because I was definitely online from 6:15 onwards. Waited 5 minutes and when the dot beside your name was still red I did my practice mode. Came back and it said you were still offline. Weird :/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

gufc21 wrote: »
    Panthers what's the latest you can start tonight?

I can do pretty damn late, but if there's any lag that causes a DC there's no point in trying it again tonight because the crowded EA servers full of Americans won't make it easier on our already strained connections.

I am Specsy. That's weird because I was definitely online from 6:15 onwards. Waited 5 minutes and when the dot beside your name was still red I did my practice mode. Came back and it said you were still offline. Weird :/

I did the exact same!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I woudn't go the dots guys,I remember a game between me and Berty in the first season when we both were online but there was red dots beside both our names.We think we both waited there for a while before one of us sent a message to the other :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

The red/green lights indicates if you are available to play rather than online

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh now I see

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

matthew8 wrote: »
    I can do pretty damn late, but if there's any lag that causes a DC there's no point in trying it again tonight because the crowded EA servers full of Americans won't make it easier on our already strained connections.

so will we give it a go around twelve? is there any chance you can try a wired connection? if not its grand we can just try again if its atrociousley bad

The files are in the computer?!?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

The files are in the computer?!?!?

What is THIS???

A BUILDING FOR ANTS?!

you good to try for 12 matthew?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

gufc21 wrote: »
    you good to try for 12 matthew?

Yes.

kwl, if i can manage to get on earlier i'll mess

gona be 10 min or so late sorry

scratch that. I'm on now. available in chat room

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Giffney and I have had 2 disconnects, both in the 4th Q, both with SD winning, 7-17 and 17-37. What are our options?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Shane.C wrote: »
    Giffney and I have had 2 disconnects, both in the 4th Q, both with SD winning, 7-17 and 17-37. What are our options?

If that was me in the Raiders shoes I would allow you to play CPU as you had him beaten (the 2nd game anyway for sure). Otherwise I think anything other than re-create the score difference and play the 4th Q is unfair on the Chargers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Shane.C wrote: »

I've already set myself to sim just so you know! So I don't know what that means for you possibly playing CPU or....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

If that was me in the Raiders shoes I would allow you to play CPU as you had him beaten (the 2nd game anyway for sure). Otherwise I think anything other than re-create the score difference and play the 4th Q is unfair on the Chargers.

I agree, you should play CPU

you had him beaten (the 2nd game anyway for sure)

I did have the ball inside his 10 when 2nd disconnect so could have been closer! Not saying he wouldn't have won but would have looked closer maybe 30 seconds later!

• Advertisement

I'm free this evening Nelbert. Pretty much any time

Should be on around 10.

On now

On now

cool, 2 mins

Advertisement