Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Garages for full car service and breaks

Options
  • 20-03-2013 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Well lads,

I need to get my break pads changed pretty soon and i will also be looking to get a full car service after it as the NCT is coming up and it is really due one.

Where would be the cheapest place?

And in your experience, what is the general price for a full service and changing of break pads Separately.

I will be getting the pads hopefully done this week and the service in a couple of weeks.

Thanks in advance
    Seán

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭fudark

You can't go wrong with Peter's Garage at Blake's Lane.
    http://peters-garage.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Depends where you ae exatly!

You can get brand name brake pads online for cheap enough, but if theyre anyway faulty youve no comeback, well what i mean is you have to get a garage to put them on and if they are anyway faulty you have to pay to have them taken off and then look for your money back!

So i would say go to the likes of Car Clinic Witches Lane!

Advertisement