Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The run in....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Arsenal's game in hand is against Everton, so that's no walk in the park. I agree that we should be looking at 6 points at a minimum and I believe we can beat City at home. If we could win our home games, which in itself would be massive, anything from the Wigan game would be huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I like the look of that a lot better.

should be going for 6 points from 9 now, which still isnt enough with Arsenals game in hand but I'd take that right now if I was offered it.

We should be going for 9/9.
    Should be beating Everton at home.
    City will be tough but i fancy us against anyone at home,hopefully United turn city over next monday night.
    Wigan are good at this stage of the season as always, but we should be able to do them on the break.

Saturdays win was huge for me, confidence for a lot of our lads is important, and that should get us back in the right frame of mind for the run in.

COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Yeah, first things first - lets beat Everton and put some distance between them and us.

Cant look up a EPL table on my mobile at the moment but if United beat Man City next Monday and we beat them the following weekend - what will be the points difference between them in 2nd and us in 3rd (hopefully)? 2 points I think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

Yeah, first things first - lets beat Everton and put some distance between them and us.

Cant look up a EPL table on my mobile at the moment but if United beat Man City next Monday and we beat them the following weekend - what will be the points difference between them in 2nd and us in 3rd (hopefully)? 2 points I think?

If the above comes to fruition (utd beat city and we beat city the following sunday) and providing we beat everton this coming sunday..we will go a point above city in to 2nd but they will have a game in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

balls!!!!!!!! sure as good a chance as ever to get some our u21 strikers a chance.:cool: they cant be any worse or greedier than JD;)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Swansea 1 1 Spurs
    Spurs 2-1 Everton
    Chelsea 2-2 Spurs
    Spurs 1-2 Man City
    Wigan 1-2 Spurs
    Spurs 2-2 Southampton
    Stoke 1-0 Spurs
    Spurs 3-1 Sunderland.

12 more points.... gives us 66 points....
    ENOUGH ????

7 points after 3 games!!!!!
    On course!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

On course!!!

I reckon your predictions are about right had we lost to City we would have been lucky to hit 66 points.

Now however, I can actually feel a bit of magic in the air. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I think we have a good chance if we win the next two coming into the Chelsea game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

ziedth wrote: »
    Now however, I can actually feel a bit of magic in the air. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I think we have a good chance if we win the next two coming into the Chelsea game.

After the City game, most fans are feeling this way. And if the fans are feeling it, the players MUST BE! It's that extra spring in the step that we need right now.

In the Skysports studio before the game, the pundits were going on about the feel around the ground was that of despair, "eventuality" that we were going to come up short.....Great to knock that myth on the head!!
    Cant wait for tomorrow!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Swansea 1 v 2 Tottenham
    Tottenham 3 v 1 Everton
    Chelsea 2 v 3 Tottenham
    Tottenham 2 v 1 Man City
    Wigan 0 v 2 Tottenham
    Tottenham 1 v 0 Southampton
    Stoke 1 v 2 Tottenham
    Tottenham 3 v 1 Sunderland

24pts in the bag, job done!

The dream is still alive, only two points from 9 dropped. Money on us to beat Wigan and Bale to score anytime this weekend:cool:

On course!!!

8 points after 4 games....

Advertisement