Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headset...

Options
  • 20-03-2013 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Probably a stupid question....but how do i use a headset with the PC for BF3 (in order to be able ot use the chat function)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

I don't think BF3 has its own in game chat you need to download teamspeak3 as thats what most servers use.

There is minimal set up but can be tweaked (for instance when someone talks there is a plugin that highlights their name on a list) but once set up you're good to go. connect to the teamspeak server address and then i'm guessing join either one side or the other or general chat.

I run into issues where BF crashes when i first use teamspeak but the second time i try it it works fine

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

thanks

np, i'll post up a screengrab of my options if i get a chance this evening,

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭jrby

thanks appreciate it.

OCRp9lE.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

This may sound weird but I use skype group calls when playing BF3. The sound quality is perfect and if you're just playing with a few mates its grand. Sounds like your just on a phone convo.

Advertisement