Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beta Readers

Options
  • 20-03-2013 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

So I'm pretty far into my second draft of my novel and I was wondering if anyone on the board would be interested in being a beta reader?

Also, I'm giving very serious consideration to paying actual monies to hire an actual professional to edit for me. Would anyone have any tips or advice for someone looking into hiring an editor?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Send me over a few chapters if you like. I'll tell you if I feel compelled to read more and roughly how much editing I think it needs. You should have my email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Gryphonboy

Send me over a few chapters if you like. I'll tell you if I feel compelled to read more and roughly how much editing I think it needs. You should have my email address.

Cheers, emails inbound.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Got it. Will try steal some time later and read.

Advertisement