If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best sounding budget hifi system based on ipod

Options
  • 20-03-2013 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

I do all my music listening through my Ipod Classic, I mostly listen to classical music/operas, with either the Bose SoundDock system or Bose headphones.
    When I can afford it I would like to have a decent hifi that does not cost too much and I can slot the ipod into without worrying about connecting leads etc.
    Budget 200 - 400e.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Banjo,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

How about the Yamaha CRX550 paired up with the Dali Zensor 1 speakers.  This is a great system coming in at just £299.95 / €357.08.

This system maybe has abit more than you need.  CD player, DAB radio and USB.  There is an Ipod dock built into the top of the unit which is very handy.  The speakers included are also very good, nice low end to them for all the size of the speaker. 

Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/mini-hi-fi-system-deals/pah01656

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.