Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lamb of God - Olympia August 11th

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

If Lamb Of God come back to Ireland (fingers crossed they do), i definitely have to get a ticket to go see them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

What can I say, they were as brilliant as ever. Too short a set and identical to Bloodstock (I think). But ducked out for a spliff beforehand and guess who I met walking down the street. Chatted for ages and missed TesseracT. What a really nice guy.

Sorry folks but when you get to 53, still live and breathe music and you meet the vocalist from your favourite band it still means everything.

1148895_10151918638720432_439542506_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,412 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Ha fair fecks old gregg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

I'm just getting ready to head to Belfast now. Excited :D

Reiketsu wrote: »
    I'm just getting ready to head to Belfast now. Excited :D

Have a brilliant time mate. I woke up this morning and toyed with driving up from Waterford then remembered that I'm broke after last night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

So yeah, they were as amazing as expected last night, maybe even better than last year! All the band were in brilliant form and Randy had us doing Rick Flair-esque "Wooooo!"s throughout the show and at the end he had a wee go on Mark's guitar, for the first time ever on stage apparently :D. All in all a cracker night!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Sorry for bumping the thread but according to Bandsintown app thing , The LOG film/documentary will be shown in Ireland
    Lamb of God As The Palaces Burn - Vue Dublin - Dublin, Ireland Thu, Mar 06, 2014

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

May have to go on a trip to Dublin to see As The Palaces Burn,

Will do the same myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,637 ✭✭✭weisses

Here's the Teaser lads .... Looks promising

Advertisement