Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭saor19

FEar1 wrote: »
    Just from looking at the way he normally asks questions, especially on the freedoms and competition, a vague outline will probably be enough back ed with with a few cases. He seems to love dividing up problem questions into a few different problems so I very much doubt I'd have the time to go into too much detail anyway...

What ye think?

Yep, you don't need to go in depth for this examiner, in my experience anyway and that's what Brendan in City (who is awesome) says; know a little about a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Troels Hartmann

That's why I'm wondering where the last 166 went :( what times the solar eclipse is it tomorrow? I might need it coming out of that exam. Ah no been pessimistic. Are people staying up?

I'll be here for the night! As is everyone else doing the exam tomorrow (despite what they tell you!) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

saor19 wrote: »
    Yep, you don't need to go in depth for this examiner, in my experience anyway and that's what Brendan in City (who is awesome) says; know a little about a lot.

The problem is that there's an awful lot to know a little about. ;)

saor19 wrote: »
    know a little about a lot.

Does anyone here have good Latin?!

The above should be translated and put into some kind of crest for the "FE-1 Trauma Survivors Society of Ireland" !

The problem is that there's an awful lot to know a little about. ;)

You guys can do it, one last push!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭dashdoll

Good luck to everyone doing EU tomorrow! Last night of hell tonight. I finished today and can honestly say that this thread has been so helpful at times and it is so great to have a forum to throw questions out on!

If only all papers were as nice as Property today!

Does anyone here have good Latin?!

The above should be translated and put into some kind of crest for the "FE-1 Trauma Survivors Society of Ireland" !

Haha I haven't survived yet but I will definitely want/need to join that club!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭dashdoll

Thanks for the encouragement, guys! I'll probably be up all night, but I'm going to give it a go! :)

Realised I forgot to leave in my Treaties today. at least now they hopefully won't have time to lose it on me like they did with my Succession Act. :rolleyes:

They found it eventually, over an hour into the exam!

Think I was sitting near you today in the Pavillion....saw something happening about a Succession Act!

That and the mice/birds in the roof are my memories of today!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭lawbear

my griffith notes keep referring to EC Law …is that right or should i not be saying eu law?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭LawCQ91

lawbear wrote: »
    my griffith notes keep referring to EC Law …is that right or should i not be saying eu law?

EU law. Lisbon got rid of the Whole pillar structure thing! So it's now all EU law. My Manual made a few slips here and there too

• Advertisement

Getting sleepy already .. Nooooo ! *Stay awake*

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭jenspondolik

I'm cracking going to bed now with feck all done cos I just read same page four times I'll get up at four and see what i get done then. I'd have to do it again anyway. Good luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭dandadub

Best of luck everyone! You'll be fine this time tomorrow:)

I'm cracking going to bed now with feck all done cos I just read same page four times I'll get up at four and see what i get done then. I'd have to do it again anyway. Good luck everyone!

I been reading the same page for half hour too! Good night :) see you bright (dark)and early tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭FEar1

People doing competition, are we feeling A102 is more likely to come up than A101, given there was nothing on it and 2 options on A101 in the last exam?

Or is it just me being hopeful? What's he like for repeating questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 FeDespair

Tried to go to bed from 9-12, slept for 45 minutes.

And so the night shift begins. I dont know much about EU but I do know that these exams are having a negative direct effect on my sanity. Im exhausted!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭FE1 student

Whose idea was it to join the EU. They should be shot. I give up. Off to bed with my notes, nothing like EU law to put one to sleep. Best of luck everyone.

FEar1 wrote: »
    People doing competition, are we feeling A102 is more likely to come up than A101, given there was nothing on it and 2 options on A101 in the last exam?

Or is it just me being hopeful? What's he like for repeating questions?

Let's hope it's 101 or 102 internal choice! :)

Whose idea was it to join the EU. They should be shot. I give up. Off to bed with my notes, nothing like EU law to put one to sleep. Best of luck everyone.

This subject has almost turned me into a "No" voter from now on!

(Almost ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Daryl Strawberry

Late night crew checking in.. Cannot wait to be free of these tomorrow! If its raining I'm going full on Andy from Shawshank walking out of the exam..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 spaz_hawk

I've decided to spend the next couple of hours rubbing my notes against my face because so far reading them doesn't seem to be of any use.

spaz_hawk wrote: »
    I've decided to spend the next couple of hours rubbing my notes against my face because so far reading them doesn't seem to be of any use.

I can't stay on one topic for longer than a few minutes without changing. Not because I'm tired but because they all equally bore the hole off me.

Isnt it mad how fast time goes when an exam is looming!

FeDespair wrote: »
    Isnt it mad how fast time goes when an exam is looming!

My whole day went yesterday in no time. I'm choosing to believe that I was abducted by aliens, hence the missing 6 hours.

(Aliens who may have wanted to extract my detailed knowledge on EU citizenship and the residency directive. Geddit?!)

Yes. I have gone crazy.

Looks like I'm the last person here! Off to bed with me at 3.20am!

Best of luck to all!

Looks like I'm the last person here! Off to bed with me at 3.20am!

Best of luck to all!

Ha I just got up for all the good it'll do me. Can't face it good luck guys

Casually woke up natually an hour before schedule! hope I won't fall a sleep later ..

Good morning everyoneRight! Let's do this thing! Last day!

7 hours and we're free...

Looks like it's all down to what he has in the paper at this stage! Best of luck everyone! Can't wait for the Braveheart "Freedom" feeling at half 12... Fantasising about it.

• Advertisement

I've nothing covered this is awful but I don't care just want to go in now and be done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement