Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

I did my first four this time around. Will be gutted if I don't get three of them.

I propose some sort of a pot-luck/secret santa small gift for the benefit of those first timers who don't get at least three.

Mebbe that's a ridiculous idea? It'd help soften the blow though. We could operate it on a goodwill basis :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 effinnblindin

I have 2013 FE1 manuals for EU, Constitutional and Tort Law. Would these be OK or should I get the newest versions?

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭thestar

can anybody point me in the right direction to where manuals and notes are sold here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

thestar wrote: »
    can anybody point me in the right direction to where manuals and notes are sold here?

They're not.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭WhiteWalls

When does the timetable for March come out could anybody tell me? Ideally i'd pick my subjects when knowing the timetable so I could have a day between exams. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

WhiteWalls wrote: »
    When does the timetable for March come out could anybody tell me? Ideally i'd pick my subjects when knowing the timetable so I could have a day between exams. Thanks

Usually with results from the last sitting. So around 20th November.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭WhiteWalls

Usually with results from the last sitting. So around 20th November.

Thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Laura Steph

thestar wrote: »

try adverts.ie.

There is a strict policy of no sales on this thread, as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 backformore

Hi all,

Does anyone know the date when the results will be out?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 prettylamp

Usually the results are out 6 weeks from the last Friday of exams. Should be November 20th. They send an email a week beforehand to give you notice and instructions on getting them etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 GG92

Hi folks,

Starting Griffith this week - will the 14 weeks be sufficient to study/pass?
    Obviously i'll be doing work outside the lectures too but want a realistic expectation of the work I'll have to fit in too.

I'll be doing constitutional, equity, company and contract. I've studied company and contract previously in college ( though my memory is hazy)

Any tips/words of wisdom to help with the work load etc

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Legalseagull

Hello!

Does anyone have an email address for Fiona Fox in the Law Society by any chance? Ta!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭lawbear

Hey did anyone else do the griffith online course just gone by? ..unfortunately my computer crashed and I don't have the pdf of the eu and contract manual downloaded to any other device. I really don't fancy paying over 600 squids to do the course again. I may even have passed but would any good samaritan want to email me on the pdf of the manual?? many many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Iceman101

lawbear wrote: »
    Hey guys, if anybody is looking for manuals and materials for March I am selling 2015 griffith manuals for constitutional, EU, Contract and Tort, 25 Euro each :D
    Hey did anyone else do the griffith online course just gone by? ..unfortunately my computer crashed and I don't have the pdf of the eu and contract manual downloaded to any other device. I really don't fancy paying over 600 squids to do the course again. I may even have passed but would any good samaritan want to email me on the pdf of the manual?? many many thanks

Why didn't you offer your manuals for free like a good samaritan?

Anyone get the feeling it will be a 27th Nov results day, rather than the 20th...ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭lawbear

Iceman101 wrote: »
    Why didn't you offer your manuals for free like a good samaritan?

Im looking for the pdf versions not the hard copies. I was actually really broke after the exams and needed some cash to get home if you must know ICEMAN. I am a very generous person and I always go out of my way to help others whenever I can, even to the detriment of myself actually.

You never know what circumstances people are in or what they are going through so you should really be more careful making flippant remarks from behind your computer. If the post doesn't relate to you and you don't want to help, the only reason you would comment is to be confrontational and annoying. That's not cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Iceman101

Im looking for the pdf versions not the hard copies. I was actually really broke after the exams and needed some cash to get home if you must know ICEMAN. I am a very generous person and I always go out of my way to help others whenever I can, even to the detriment of myself actually.

You never know what circumstances people are in or what they are going through so you should really be more careful making flippant remarks from behind your computer. If the post doesn't relate to you and you don't want to help, the only reason you would comment is to be confrontational and annoying. That's not cool.

I thought you were one of those people who was trying to make a quick buck out of someone elses generosity. Apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭neesie_85

I hope the results come out on the 20th. I hate waiting for the results!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭jdbarry

neesie_85 wrote:
    I hope the results come out on the 20th. I hate waiting for the results!

Just got the e-mail there! Out next Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 45 sophiehatter

Just got the email saying they are out on the 20th...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭smeal

jdbarry wrote: »
    Just got the e-mail there! Out next Friday

Mis-read that for a teeny tiny second and thought you said tomorrow!!! Phew.. wow, the Law Society are on the ball this time around!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭OfficeGirl2015

oh my god oh my god....excited like a teeny weeny teenage girl!!!!! cant wait for the results....the anxiety, the excitement......AAAHHHHHH:D:eek::P

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭FE1 student

Oh god next Friday, please please let it be good news. I can't take anymore EU law. The last one hopefully. Best of luck to everyone.

Not long now :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Not long now :P

Shush. I've been happy in my denial up til now.

Shush. I've been happy in my denial up til now.

No way - I reckon you've been keeping an eye out for this thread every day. Like me!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Chuckler

The wait.....the longest week ever....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭OfficeGirl2015

two more days....two more days.....just a note to anyone who hasn't double-checked (but really, who HASN'T double-checked already!?!?) that my login details didn't work and LS IT had to fix it for me.....could you imagine the pain of trying to log in on Friday morning only to have that happen!!!!

I'm dying to know. I feel Constitutional mightn't have gone too well so anything to be put out of my misery! Anyone else share my sentiments about that particular paper??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭oraghabd

Has anyone any idea about pass rates or anything? Did constitutional, prop, equity and tort.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement