Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Kcookies2015

fe1chancer wrote: »
    That fear will be mixed with an almighty hangover for the foreseeable future though:)

Not at all jealous! Murder a drink tomorrow but parental duties have precedent as the man says!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Galw2014

I don't understand why independent don't give more sample answers, I can't even pick out the issues in the past papers! 😭😭

Galw2014 wrote: »
    I don't understand why independent don't give more sample answers, I can't even pick out the issues in the past papers! 😭😭

Think all exam papers were done in class. I didn't watch one lecture as of yet so I guess that's me to blame. There are loads of Griffith answers going back to 2006 online if you google EU law Griffith fe1 samples

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭lawbear

another good four or five hours to go yet, the possibilities are endless

• Registered Users Posts: 34 fe1chancer

Tempted to test the red bull theory and hop out the window!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭OfficeGirl2015

lawbear wrote: »
    another good four or five hours to go yet, the possibilities are endless

I'm signing off at 10.30 to watch an episode of house of cards and back up at 5am for last minute revisions :)

Tempted to test the red bull theory and hop out the window!!!!

cracking myself up here reading this.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

I'm completely wilting. Last week I did all my best work the night before, but now I'm just tempted to hop into bed & not get up until after 12:30 tomorrow! I left way too much to do last minute so I'm just hoping it's a nice paper. The worst part is looking at the last paper, which I was supposed to do & thinking it would have been pretty decent!

Throwing in the towel head is complete mush!! Best of luck tomorrow guys and thanks for all the support and tips, it made these horrible exams a little more bearable.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Rebelgirl87

Throwing in the towel head is complete mush!! Best of luck tomorrow guys and thanks for all the support and tips, it made these horrible exams a little more bearable.

Come on you made it this far it is the final hurdle you can do it :)

• Advertisement

its pretty funny, the difference in motivation between first and last exam. I feel like I don't even care anymore. Studied this a lot in the past, honestly feel like I know NOTHING going in here tomorrow. Ive even been feeling a bit sick and no appetite the last few days from nerves and stress.

I don't even know Pringle :confused:

I sat looking at the words van end en loos for a solid 5 min and noting literally noting came into my head! Time for sleep I think:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ladadidadi234

I had my last exam today and the relief afterwards is undescribable, one last push and it's done!

This was my first attempt at the exams and I haven't a clue what to think so the 6 weeks are going to be awful..

Best of luck to everyone sitting EU tomorrow, you're almost there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭kiwi33

Pringle is the most repulsive case. very hard to read. what even is it on about. hard to learn something when you dont understand it.

kiwi33 wrote: »
    Pringle is the most repulsive case. very hard to read. what even is it on about. hard to learn something when you dont understand it.

I'm not even going to try at his stage. Ive tried before, it just goes over my head. If art art 267 or 258 and my case notes don't come up I may get up and leave. Thank god theres a lot we can take from the legislation. I almost passed before just using that, I hadn't even studied I was just chancing my arm at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭kiwi33

I'm not even going to try at his stage. Ive tried before, it just goes over my head. If art art 267 or 258 and my case notes don't come up I may get up and leave. Thank god theres a lot we can take from the legislation. I almost passed before just using that, I hadn't even studied I was just chancing my arm at it.

Your the exact same as me those two articles and case notes are all ive done to any great extent and even at that its not done well. Hopefully if they come up and the legislation we might just make it! here's hoping.

kiwi33 wrote: »
    Your the exact same as me those two articles and case notes are all ive done to any great extent and even at that its not done well. Hopefully if they come up and the legislation we might just make it! here's hoping.

haha, jack of all trades and a master of none…I know bits and pieces of things…I really know nothing well. Case law is a major issue going in here tomorrow…Its horrible not having cases to quote..cher look it…what can ya do….a photographic memory is what ya need for these exams…I am actually surprised Ive managed to pass five already…don't ask me how I passed company…nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭OfficeGirl2015

Soooo tired... trying to figure out if time better spent revising cases or showering. Hahahahahahaha gone stark raving mad after a night dreaming about keck and mitharaud..just that name over and over in my head all night, no idea which topic it's even for!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

Nearly there now. Thank sweet divine Jesus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭EthanSS

Quick Q guys - In order for Art 45 (FMOW) to apply is one of the pre requisites that the person is a Union citizen or family member of same. Saw that in my notes just there and thought it didn't really make sense.

Thanks.

Packed the car thought about hopping in an tearing out the road home.... Going into fail an exam is horrific feeling so fingers crossed the new examiner likes a regurgitation of the legislation that's if I can locate the articles in it even : )

Hey Kcookies,

I'm glad to hear you are going ahead with it by the sound of things. I'm in the same boat, but I am just going to go into the exam and treat the paper rationally. I figure, they can't reward us for what we don't write. So let's do this thing! (I have images of the Lord of the Rings in my head where they charge into battle)

Best of luck guys, hopefully this examiner loves reading legislation!! Gonna lash down whatever comes into my head and hope it's enough or I'll be the guy in the room scribbling jibberish through the tears...

Well, that was somewhat horrifying.

Typical of EU Law that it should temper my jubilation at being finished by being such an utter dogs dinner of an exam

Interesting that there are no other post mortem posts here. I must be the only poor sod in the Red Cow who is not supping a pint or a glass of wine. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20 anosullivan

Positively horrendous

• Registered Users Posts: 30 OscarBN

Horrific, there just aren't any words.

My case notes cases didn't come up except for Test Achats.

And the competition question - I wasn't expecting 106 and didn't know what to do with it. So I just transcribed 101/102/106, but I was too disheartened to even do that properly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 anosullivan

What was the question with the vacuums even about?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement