Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) NOTICE: YOU MAY SWAP EXAM GRIDS

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Morris_fe1s

results are out!
    i did three subjects and they only provided the results for 2

• Registered Users Posts: 14 cyclestudent

same here, did 4, only have results for 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

I was going for my final two and I only passed one - Tort. Failed Company, and only got 37 in it. I was sure coming out of the exam I had passed, I had 5 good answers (from what I thought), it really is making me think it's a money making racket, I've seen people before be flabbergasted by their results.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Eartha Braveheart

chops018 wrote: »
    I was going for my final two and I only passed one - Tort. Failed Company, and only got 37 in it. I was sure coming out of the exam I had passed, I had 5 good answers (from what I thought), it really is making me think it's a money making racket, I've seen people before be flabbergasted by their results.

Is anyone else getting all the same results? I did 4 only got results for 3 and they're all the exact same mark. Bit odd. Wonder if they're legit results?

The law society get your act together!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

I sat 4 and have the results for all 4...I hope they're legit!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kelmchugh

I was going for my final two and didn't get them. Very disheartened. I hate these exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dietcokeg

got all 4 results and passed them all, hopefully not a mistake for me :(

kelmchugh wrote: »
    I was going for my final two and didn't get them. Very disheartened. I hate these exams.

My results are gone from the page now!

Yeah, same here, going for final two and would have loved to have had them behind me after today. Raging is not a strong enough word!

Trying to look on the bright side and say at least I only have one left and still have March to get it but still..

• Registered Users Posts: 28 unknown1990

I sat 4, only 3 results were there and now they're gone?! So confused?

• Advertisement

My results are now gone too...

• Registered Users Posts: 28 unknown1990

My results are now gone too...

I'm worried I may have imagined them!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 sally01

Results are gone now, just says they'll be posted shortly. I got all 4 that I sat I hope it was right!!

I wouldn't panic. I'd say the results people got were all ok, it's probably just so many people logging on and then complaints of them coming up all over the page so they're probably trying to fix that.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Lawstudent007

The suspense is killing me!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 hopefullegal

There's no chance the results will change!!?

id say there is a chance! Mine was completely incoherent and jumbled - has this happened before?

God I feel sick

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭LegallyAbroad

Do ye seriously think the Law Society would change results?! Are ye mad or what?

Mind you, I took a screenshot of mine anyway:pac:

There's no chance the results will change!!?

No chance. I'm slightly worried that this hysteric mob is the future of the legal profession in Ireland.

They are only provisional results. The one's you get in the post on Monday are the proper legitimate one's.

I'd say the chance of them changing are 0.0001%.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Lawstudent007

Do ye seriously think the Law Society would change results?! Are ye mad or what?

Mind you, I took a screenshot of mine anyway:pac:

Do us all a favour so and tell us whether you're results have changed once you get them! :) I didn't get mine at all so I am in total stress mode currently!

Got to use the fact that I've seen results that indicate I've passed all of them to create some assurance, reliance and detriment!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tea-a-Maria

Argh,I keep refreshing the results page now.I'm delighted with my results IF they're my actual results!

Argh,I keep refreshing the results page now.I'm delighted with my results IF they're my actual results!

Is anyone actually aware of any time someone has got results from the law society only for them to change later on?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Caoileann

Finished my last 2 FE-1s :) Always envied the people writing these posts it just seemed so far away for me.. but the day has come! Goodbye FE-1s, you have been a 2 year struggle for me but its OVER!!!

To anyone who didn't get what they had hoped for, I know how upsetting it can be. These exams have torn me apart the last two years but I got there in the end and that's all that matters- you will too I promise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 cyclestudent

for those who were saying they only got three out of four results - was contract the one which remained blank?

Is anyone else getting all the same results? I did 4 only got results for 3 and they're all the exact same mark. Bit odd. Wonder if they're legit results?

What are the chances of that alongside a mistake in the display of the results online and a student receiving 60% for 4 questions in property. Wow amazing! especially when 100% is not a possible result.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 A.Cullen

I just called up the Law Society, they said the website should be back up in 45 mins. Completely ridiculous! This is torture!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Hokey poke

Someone grab me a drink

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭sinbadthesailor

Still no sign

are we there yet?
    are we there yet?
    are we there yet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement