Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bouncy Castle hire recommendations

Options
  • 20-03-2013 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

New here and I've tried the search to see if I can find somewhere more relevant for this request. This seems to be the best place.

I'm looking for a recommendation for bouncy castle hire in the north county - Rush specifically.

It's been a few years since I got the last one, think it was from Dee's in Skerries, which is now defunct.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭ian_rush

MrMT wrote: »
    Hi,

New here and I've tried the search to see if I can find somewhere more relevant for this request. This seems to be the best place.

I'm looking for a recommendation for bouncy castle hire in the north county - Rush specifically.

It's been a few years since I got the last one, think it was from Dee's in Skerries, which is now defunct.

Thanks in advance.

You could give Derek in Ardgillan Bouncy Castles a shout. They have a good selection of different castles
    http://ardgillanbouncycastles.com/2801.html

Advertisement