Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wireless driver

Options
  • 20-03-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi,

I bought a new hard drive today and installed windows 7 recovery for my toshiba laptop.

there was no wireless driver installed and I was wondering if i could download it off the internet? ( i am able to connect to the internet via the cable)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Yes you can. Identify the exact model and go to manufacturers website. Don't trust windows to automatically install the right one.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

Hi,

I bought a new hard drive today and installed windows 7 recovery for my toshiba laptop.

there was no wireless driver installed and I was wondering if i could download it off the internet? ( i am able to connect to the internet via the cable)

you can get it from toshiba's support website

enter your laptop's model number and it will list if there for you

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Merl1n

Toshiba tend to show you a few different options of wifi card per model
    You should be able to find out what card it is from the hardware id in device manager

• Registered Users Posts: 25 badgerbadger27

thanks! it worked perfectly!

Advertisement