Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on a good new mic

• 20-03-2013 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

I'm gonna be getting a new mic soon and i was wondering what ye think would be a good option. I need something that is an open mic because the xbox one I have now can't even pick up my voice because I have to talk fairly quietly. I was thinking turtle beaches like PX 21s? Any help is appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,521 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moved from Game Reviews....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

My brother had a pair of PX21. I was surprised at how good the mic quality is, very clear. It's probably the only good thing I liked about them. Build quality is dire and they're not the most comfortable. They fell apart after about 4 months. I was happy as I got the mic off it and put it on my 4 year old pair sennheisers.

For the job and the price I'd go with the PX21s.

Advertisement