Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRINGING OUR BABY DAUGHTER ON OUR IEC VISA???

Options
  • 20-03-2013 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

HI JUST WONDERING - MY HUSBAND & I HAVE JUST GOT OUR IEC 2 YEAR VISAS YIPEE!
    WONDERING HOW WE GO ABOUT BRINGING OUR 19 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER - WHAT TYPE OF PROCESS DO WE NEED TO GO THROUGH DOES ANYONE KNOW??
    THANKS!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

I was sponsored as a permanent resident by my spouse so it might be different, but I had to get dual citizenship for my son before we could move over. Best bet for you is to give the Canadian Embassy a bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Calgary22

she should have been listed as joining you on your iec application.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Lmnover

Calgary22 wrote: »
    she should have been listed as joining you on your iec application.

Hi I did list her as joining us on both our applications on the IEC - but there is no mention of her on our approvals.

I emailed goforless.ie and they came back to say that she will be issued with a visitors visa at the border but we need to proove that we have funds to cover her stay in Canada....
    thanks

Advertisement