Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evaporation/Mist

• 20-03-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭

Sun came out for a little while at lunchtime and within no time mist could be seen leaving the surface of thew recently sown field next door, it even provoked a little vortex which is just barely visible in the video, it looked much more impressive in real life I promise.

8575973100_3e24cce358_c.jpg
    Mist by cilldara, on Flickr

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Steam devil !, awesome! :D ... and i can imagine it was indeed better in real life. Good catch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭nilhg

Iancar29 wrote: »
    Steam devil !, awesome! :D ... and i can imagine it was indeed better in real life. Good catch!

It was like something I'd associate with a warm summers day, in a meadow with little bits of hay being carried away by a will-o-the-wisp.

No temperatures like that yesterday, but presumably there was enough power in the short bust of sun to warm the bare ground.

Advertisement