Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 headset

Options
  • 20-03-2013 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

206-5877_PI_TPS545472?wid=250&hei=250&$Detail$

im trying to use this headset on my laptop using wired connection. i can only find wireless tutorials. is it possible to use it wired? ive been messing with my ausio settings for ages and no solution

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭Damien360

I just plugged mine in to laptop using cradle as in your pic. It works as a microphone array on recording tab (win 7) but it uses the speaker of the laptop (which makes sense). Appears to work same way as if plugged into PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Damien360 wrote: »
    I just plugged mine in to laptop using cradle as in your pic. It works as a microphone array on recording tab (win 7) but it uses the speaker of the laptop (which makes sense). Appears to work same way as if plugged into PS3.

nothing happens when i do that. nothing gets installed like when i plug in my ps3 controller. tried so hard but just cant do it :\

Advertisement