Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game of Thrones Drinking Game

• 20-03-2013 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I heard of a drinking game for Game of Thrones, has anyone tried it. It's some laugh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

How does one play?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Colmbuchaill

Rules are simple
    Drink every time someone calls Jon Snow a bastard
    Drink every time there’s a beheading
    Drink every time someone says “winter is coming”
    Drink every time a woman is naked
    Drink every time someone has sex
    Drink again if it’s incest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

I heard one rule where you have to down your drink whenever Hodor says "Hodor".

Some friends of mine told me a tale of when they were playing the game, and were warned that the next one they were going to watch was "a very Hodor-heavy episode."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Drinking-Game-of-Thrones.jpg

original.jpg

Savage stuff altogether. A few of my buddies watch it in a pub in Cork every Monday night on a HD Projector screen Its some laugh and the drinking games only add to the madness

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,406 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Surely that should be when Ser Jorah says Khaleesi not Dani.

Only 7 days to go Anyone in Cork interested in watching Season 3 on a HD Projector screen in a pub and trying the drinking game ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

has to be a fairly heavy toll whenever someone utters the dreaded
    it is known

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

it is known

taught she was killed in the season 2 in Qarth with Xaro Xhoan Daxos ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

oh it is known that she wasn't the only one who uttered that phrase

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Savage stuff altogether. A few of my buddies watch it in a pub in Cork every Monday night on a HD Projector screen Its some laugh and the drinking games only add to the madness

That sounds brilliant. Anyone know of a pub in Dublin that shows it??

don't know of any place in Dublin but if u know anyone in Cork that wants to join us we will be in Costigans Bar on Washington Street watching it for the nxt 10 weeks

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Surely that should be when Ser Jorah says Khaleesi not Dani.
    You'd be absolutely legless in no time if that was the case.

Advertisement