Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Milford?

Options
  • 20-03-2013 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Anyone know what the broadband is like in Milford?

What services are available, what's the speed like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bligh

Broadband is pretty slow via the landline I think about 3mbps unless you pay more and I think you can upgrade to a maximum of about 8mbps

However you could look at a company like Northwest Electronics in Derry who supply over the air broadband in Milford

Hope this is some help

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

We are with Eircom but not happy with them at moment as they are very expensive (of course!) And the speed is very good even in old house with thick walls. We have been looking around for cheaper and better providers. We wanted smart telecom but it is not available in Milford at moment unfortunately. So we ended up going with this provider (but can't remember name will check and get back to you) but it is very popular that there is a waiting list of 6 months so we applied and are still waiting- we applied before Xmas.
    But yeah you def can get decent broadband here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

I am getting 6mb with Vodafone, max line of 7mb on an 8mb package

Advertisement