Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please sign my petition about the Galway fish farm

Options
  • 21-03-2013 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi all, I have not posted here before, so please forgive me if some think I have a cheek, but the matter I am writing about is important to all of us who like to wet a line.

I have started a petition here http://www.thepetitionsite.com/939/465/188/please-support-our-fight-against-massive-fish-farm-in-galway-bay/#13638217981412&action=fb_connect&fb_id=0

I have asked the folks on Sea angling Ireland, game fishing section, to sign and not one of them has done so. I feel that this is a matter of grave concern to all anglers, not just the game angling people. I do not fish rivers any more and am strictly a sea angler now, but I feel strongly enough about the sheer bloody mindedness of the minister, and his cohorts, to want to show the world what is going on here and all to circumvent the Chinese ban on Norwegian goods.

Please have a look at the petition and if you agree with what I have put in it, please sign it and let us all stick together and maybe we can make some little difference to this dictatorship, which calls itself a democratic government.

Best wishes Wez

Comments

Advertisement