Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racing flats and what are you wearing ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Some runners (Meno, RQ and TFBubendorfer spring to mind) can run all day, every day in a racing shoe, but for most of the rest of us, racing shoes are a racing accessory. So not really something you change over to, but rather something you get used to.

I think RQ wears minimalist rather than racing shoes.
    These are her latest Purchase :pac:

700.hq.jpg?6611

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I wear both. I wear racing shoes on longer runs. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭plumber77

Cheers Krusty.Have been debating this for a while but would be anxious enough about the lack of support.Think I'll give them a go in some shorter stuff first.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Still using the Adi Pro 4's (180gms actual sz10) up to 5 mls, but they are due an upgrade, find them a bit too narrow to go longer.
    Using the ST5's for longer, but these feel a little too elevated after transitioning alot of training runs to the Inov-8 X-255 (9mm), X-233 (6mm) and TR-245 (3mm), but I won't change before the marathon.
    Open to suggestions on changing both, so will keep an eye on this thread.

:p Bit the bullet and picked up a pair of Kinvara 3's yesterday. 20 miles straight out of the box, including the Wicklow HM - legs are in great nick :D

Advertisement