Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a mobile home?

Options
  • 21-03-2013 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Want to buy a mobile home, any tips i.e. from what year up are better to buy? What should I look for in regard to good insulation/windows etc... in a mobile home?any reccomendations on where to buy in Leinster?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Hi, I dont know anything about mobile homes but when I stayed in Lough Ennell caravan park last summer in the campervan the owner had lots of mobile's up for sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kell511

Are you buying a mobile home to live in ? For a holiday home ? Are you putting it in a caravan park ?
    What area of Ireland are you in ?
    This information will help me to advise you .

• Registered Users Posts: 2 tullypole2013

I'm buying one to live in on my own land, i live in Meath.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 msashley

Hi i'm looking to buy a mobile home in Clonea, Co. Waterford on a site but I have no idea where to start looking or what to do. Can anyone helpp please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

The more modern ones have Double Glazing and Better winter insulation.
    Ensure that you factor in the delivery price which would have to be done early in the morning to avoid traffic.
    If you have no entrance they will need a crane as well to put it in place.
    You can have the plumbing and electrics ready if you measure it up beforehand.

• Advertisement
Advertisement