Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New kjw p226 dual power

• 21-03-2013 3:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi everybody,

I was just wondering has anybody bought this gun recently or maybe have used it. I was thinkin of buying this gun from hobby as i love the p226 but i was told it would not be great for skirmishing.Any information would be a great help

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

airwolf08 wrote: »
    Hi everybody,

I was just wondering has anybody bought this gun recently or maybe have used it. I was thinkin of buying this gun from hobby as i love the p226 but i was told it would not be great for skirmishing.Any information would be a great help

Thanks

I used it, don't own one however. I used it in a target competition and I loved it, have been looking for a Co2 226 fr a while now, The fact that it takes M9 mags is so handy as they're so easy to get:). I can't really see any problem in skirmishing it though. What aspect of the Sig were you told it wouldn't be good for skirmishing with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭airwolf08

T4RGET wrote: »

I used it, don't own one however. I used it in a target competition and I loved it, have been looking for a Co2 226 fr a while now, The fact that it takes M9 mags is so handy as they're so easy to get:). I can't really see any problem in skirmishing it though. What aspect of the Sig were you told it wouldn't be good for skirmishing with?

Hiya i was told the gun itselfs would only be good for target shooting and not good for games

Hiya i was told the gun itselfs would only be good for target shooting and not good for games

hmm dunno weird comment to make considering I've seen people skirmish with everything from springers to race guns. It's CO2 so the gas will hold up pretty well in irish climates :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

the kjw p226 e2 is without a doubt very suitable skirmish gun, it is consistant, has great range and accuracy coupled with gettin nearly 3 fills of bb's per co2 bulb.
    hmm dunno weird comment to make considering I've seen people skirmish with everything from springers to race guns. It's CO2 so the gas will hold up pretty well in irish climates :)
    +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭airwolf08

thermo wrote: »
    the kjw p226 e2 is without a doubt very suitable skirmish gun, it is consistant, has great range and accuracy coupled with gettin nearly 3 fills of bb's per co2 bulb.

+1

Ok guys thank you for al your help

• Advertisement

probably shouldn't have used yours that day Lar, now i want one even more :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

probably shouldn't have used yours that day Lar, now i want one even more :rolleyes:

not that much mate, you didnt even try with the competition lol

Advertisement