Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tailgating incident? Sean Mulvoy Rd Galway 21-03-2013

Options
  • 21-03-2013 10:17am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

I saw a possible tailgating incident this morning on the Sean Mulvoy Road (Galway) at about 8:50am. Cyclist coming downhill looked to be getting followed very closely by a dark car that had an empty outside lane free for overtaking. Cyclist seemed to be looking back at the driver a couple of times. Cyclist was male with a red and white helmet. The car was driven by a female with dark hair. I didn't get the reg (I was coming the other way).

If its anyone on here and they want back up with the guards send me a PM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Was the cyclist wearing a pair of sexy tight cycling shorts?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

I saw a possible tailgating incident this morning on the Sean Mulvoy Road (Galway) at about 8:50am. Cyclist coming downhill looked to be getting followed very closely by a dark car that had an empty outside lane free for overtaking. Cyclist seemed to be looking back at the driver a couple of times. Cyclist was male with a red and white helmet. The car was driven by a female with dark hair. I didn't get the reg (I was coming the other way).

What part of the Seam Mulvoy road was it? Could they have been turning left into one of the business parks?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

why on earth would you automatically assume its tailgating.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I'll nip this one in the bud.
    OP you've made your statement, on the off chance someone does need your help and is on boards.ie they can contact you by Private Message, a public thread wouldn't be the best avenue to conduct such a discussion in any case.

/thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement