Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Value Tyres in Mayo?

Options
  • 21-03-2013 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Does anyone have any recommendations for suppliers/fitters of good value tyres in Mayo - close to Ballina if possible. I simply can't afford decent quality new ones and just need to get through the next couple of months till I can aford decent ones. Part-worn also considered.

Any help appreciated!

BTW: Please no posts saying "Cheap tyres are dangerous etc...." I KNOW the risks but simply can't aford anything else at this stage - cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

Max Tyres on the Killala road in Ballina have a massive selection of part worn tyres. They are always able to sort me out, no matter what the size and are very reasonable!

<SNIP> is the contact number if needed

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭IRCA

TheBully wrote: »
    Max Tyres on the Killala road in Ballina have a massive selection of part worn tyres. They are always able to sort me out, no matter what the size and are very reasonable!

Good man!

Just what I needed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20 grathu

TheBully wrote: »

The correct Number for Max Tyres is 096 21888

The above number is a private house.;)

Grathu

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

grathu wrote: »
    The correct Number for Max Tyres is 096 21888

The above number is a private house.;)

Grathu

Poor little auld granny sitting beside the open fire doing her knitting..and then shes bombarded with phonecalls for cheap tyres instead...:pac::D

Advertisement