Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Credit Card application

Options
  • 21-03-2013 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi All
    Searched through the forums but can't see the ansewer to this so:
    Recently applied for a Tesco CC, today I recieved a letter asking for a utility bill for confirmation of address. Is this request standard with all applications? Is it an idication that the application is succesful (subject to the adress checking out)
    Thanks for your thoughts.
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

Hi All
    Searched through the forums but can't see the ansewer to this so:
    Recently applied for a Tesco CC, today I recieved a letter asking for a utility bill for confirmation of address. Is this request standard with all applications? Is it an idication that the application is succesful (subject to the adress checking out)
    Thanks for your thoughts.
    Cheers

yes, i applied long time ago and got refused, got letter that I am not getting card, in December 2012 I applied again and got letter asking copy of identification and some utility bill, and for me it was indication that my application was approved. They wouldn't need proof of you address unless they want to give you credit card.

Advertisement