Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 mile race Craughwell

Options
  • 21-03-2013 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Anyone else taking part in this? I am really under prepared for this having only ran upto 10k in recent weeks/months. Wondering how tough the course is going to be and hope for as little hills as possible!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

I'm running it too. Thread on it here.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056894477

If you pace yourself properly you should be ok. No big hills but it will be undulating.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭topcat77

You'll be ok, Missed it last year but run in the inaugural race. Was one of the best races i did that year, loads of support and 2 waterstops along the course. Think there was a smallish hill around halfway. The field will be big which i find helps. Me and the girlfriend are doing it this year with no more that a 10km distance ran, will be looking to take our time and most importantly enjoy the day.

Advertisement