Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good mechanic?

• 21-03-2013 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

Could someone recommend me a good and decently priced mechanic in limerick for a service for me small van?
    anyone tried mulcahy motors there near johns castle? heard they were decent.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

• Registered Users Posts: 27 oz2013

I know two really genuine places and I have no affiliation whatsoever, just a satisfied customer over the years.

John Quaid in Patrickswell. He is on the left, 1.5 kms down the old Adare road leaving village. Watch for 2 orange bollards.

Brendan Butler in Rhebogue. Coming from Dublin road, head of Corbally via the old road with the humpbacked bridge and twists. Just before the bridge go right and right again. He is just there on the left.

Both are 100% and very fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Vanhalla

thanks, yeah booked in with brendan butler for next week.
    so is that the road there at st patricks road junction. just go right if coming from parkway roundabout?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 oz2013

Vanhalla wrote: »
    thanks, yeah booked in with brendan butler for next week.
    so is that the road there at st patricks road junction. just go right if coming from parkway roundabout?

If that means go right just after the service station and just before Frank Hogans, then yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

hi guys
    does anyone have number for brendan butler , pm me please
    thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

hi guys
    does anyone have number for brendan butler , pm me please
    thanks in advance

(061) 416 453

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Peacemaker

I can recommend Mulcahy Motors near John's castle. He sorted out my car really quickly and did it for a good price.

Advertisement