Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby market in tralee??

Options
  • 21-03-2013 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi!

Just looking to know if anyone was at the babymarket in Tralee back in febuary and to get their opinion on how busy it was, I have a few things to sell and wondering if its worth it as they have another one next month!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

I thought selling children was illegal in this country..?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭littlemissfixit

Hardly helpful but somewhat funny! :rolleyes:

Anybody has any relevant comment to make please?

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

"babymarket in Tralee back in febuary"

WHERE WAS THAT and what do the sell (apart from babies) ?

Its a kinda "car boot sale" but only for baby/children stuff, clothes, toys, furniture, etc. They have them in Cork and Limerick and had the first one in the Carlton in Feb and will have another in April.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

@littlemissfixit When in April is the next one on?

• Advertisement

I think its sunday 14th april, you can check google babymarket, not sure if its .com or .ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

Thanks, its http://www.babymarket.ie/

Tralee events: Sunday April 14th and Sunday June 9th, both 2-5pm at the Carlton Hotel

pity about the website though, a lot of the links are to Word .docx files. Not at all SEO friendly :-)

Advertisement