Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

minimum waiting time?

• 21-03-2013 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I would kindly like to ask you weather there is a minimum waiting time in between the last application and next one for the Irish citizenship.

I have submitted an application on February 19 2013 that was rejected due to the lack of 11 days from the minimum of 5 years period requested. INIS considered the application date the date for signing the statutory declaration instead the date of sending the documents by registered post.

I have entered Ireland on February 16 2008 and started work on February 18 2008.

Is there any minimum waiting time requirement from the previous application til the next one?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

Adex123 wrote: »
    I would kindly like to ask you weather there is a minimum waiting time in between the last application and next one for the Irish citizenship.

I have submitted an application on February 19 2013 that was rejected due to the lack of 11 days from the minimum of 5 years period requested. INIS considered the application date the date for signing the statutory declaration instead the date of sending the documents by registered post.

I have entered Ireland on February 16 2008 and started work on February 18 2008.

Is there any minimum waiting time requirement from the previous application til the next one?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

There is no minimum time limit to apply again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Adex123

Thank you very much indeed. That is a very good news.
    Kind regards.

Advertisement