Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acupuncturist in South County Dublin

• 21-03-2013 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All, I am living in Dunlaoghaire and am looking for a good acupuncturist to work on a few health issues I have - the main one being shoulder and lower back pain but also menstrual and stomach problems... can anyone recommend a practitioner they genuinely got actively good results from?

I see quite a few recommendations for practitioners that are very nice but not so many that say the desired results were reached... I would so appreciate a genuine recommendation - I was going to a practitioner a few years ago but I didn't find he was working for me.

Thanks for taking the time to check my request out.

All the best to all!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

ellymp wrote: »
    Hi All, I am living in Dunlaoghaire and am looking for a good acupuncturist to work on a few health issues I have - the main one being shoulder and lower back pain but also menstrual and stomach problems... can anyone recommend a practitioner they genuinely got actively good results from?

I see quite a few recommendations for practitioners that are very nice but not so many that say the desired results were reached... I would so appreciate a genuine recommendation - I was going to a practitioner a few years ago but I didn't find he was working for me.

Thanks for taking the time to check my request out.

All the best to all!

I can recommend one in Lucan if you wish. I was in dire staits with knee and back problems and he worked absolute wonders for me. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.
    PM me if you're interested in his details.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ellymp

Thanks Penny D, unfortunately I don't drive so Lucan is a bit too far afield for me... I'm glad you got sorted though. I may PM you if I don't get any other recommendations. Thanks!

Advertisement