Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing to Social Care Practice?

Options
  • 21-03-2013 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi
    I'm a first year student in Maynooth but I don't really like the course I'm doing. I'm thinking of reapplying through CAO to study Social Care Practice in the AIT. I was wondering what do people who are taking the course think of it? Do you like it?
    I'm quite interested in the psychology and counselling aspect of the course so is there much of that?
    Is the workload heavy and what is the timetable like?
    I was also wondering if its mostly mature students or students just out of school?
    Sorry for all the questions but I just want to make sure I definatly want to do the course before reapplying. Any other information about the course would be great too. Thanks for your help :)

Advertisement