Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€215m bypass of New Ross finally gets the Green Light

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

only because you won't be stationary long enough to remember how much of a sh*thole it is.

Well aren't you a cheery ray of positivity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    Well aren't you a cheery ray of positivity?

Another fecker trying to take my job on the Wexford Forum. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Squiggle

only because you won't be stationary long enough to remember how much of a sh*thole it is.

Reminds me of a piece of graffiti I once saw on a train " Please do not use the toilet when the train is stationary, except at Portlaoise". :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Our Irish office is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to support our Authority’s site supervisory staff as part of a design & build team for the forthcoming “N25 New Ross Bypass PPP” scheme in Counties Wexford/Kilkenny in the South East of Ireland. The project will involve the construction of approximately 14.8km of National Route comprising of approximately 13.6km of Dual Carriageway and approximately 1.2km of Single Carriageway and associated works. It will also include an Extrados bridge crossing the River Barrow which will have two 230m main spans and a total length of about 900m.

We are expecting the appointment of Administration Staff to take place from approximately September 2015 for duration of approximately 40 months. This position will be located on site in the vicinity of New Ross.

https://sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=1002319&partnerid=25141&siteid=5169

Advertisement