Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Company 2 Servers

Options
  • 21-03-2013 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭

Just after repurchasing Bad Company 2 and I can't connect to EA at all, been trying with ages now

Has anyone been playing BC2 on playstation recently? I'm just having some doubts that servers are still going.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Surely they haven't closed the servers for that game yet? Tried all the usual opening ports etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Surely they haven't closed the servers for that game yet? Tried all the usual opening ports etc?

No i haven't but I have no issue connecting to other EA games like BF3. I'll try again in a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'll try my copy when I get home and let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

It's okay, I've checked it again and it's working now.

After playing a few games, it's a refreshing change from BF3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,329 ✭✭✭positron

I only get to play anything once in a blue moon and it's always the much loved BC2. Servers are still up and there's a decent enough crowd on all rush and conquest maps.

• Advertisement
Advertisement