Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Albums and Social Groups

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Well if I've missed any other group permissions I would appreciate being let know :)

Danny

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I'd wager you can't post in them anymore :)

Feckit, you're too good at your job so I'm not even gonna try... :P

You owe me a pint though.. tomorrow at the rugby?:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I was going to create a culchie social group today because i was told there were no more social private forums being created. So what do i do now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Is there a window for this, Dav? There's a Social Group attached to MLP (Bronies of Ireland), but a forum request for the show just passed the point of approval for consideration - Could we wait and see if the forum is created before asking you about a private one, or should we just ask you about it now and then migrate out of it later if the forum is created.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

BBDBB wrote: »
    well Im not as young as I used to be, but I do me best:o

Bragger:(
    :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

I don't suppose my (very successful! :o:o:o:pac: ) request, for a "Gathering Ireland forum" could be lumped in with these hotch potch demands for forum rye-chuch-ness? Do yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭GRMA

Just copped this now when I went to post on the online dating group, is there a private forum for this now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

GRMA wrote: »
    Just copped this now when I went to post on the online dating group, is there a private forum for this now?

It hasn't been set up yet. Hopefully the lads will get round to it soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭GRMA

It hasn't been set up yet. Hopefully the lads will get round to it soon.
    Hopefully, the thread was good as was the subsequent group

Advertisement