Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting to go on JobBridge

Options
  • 21-03-2013 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi

I applied for jobseekers back in January but I only received my first payment in March. I received all my backpay from when I first went to sign on in January.

My question is that I'm interested in doing a JobBridge placement. I understand you have to be on the live register for 3 months.
    So is it 3 months from when I first went to sign on in January or 3 months from when I received my first payment in March??

Thank u!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Hi

I applied for jobseekers back in January but I only received my first payment in March. I received all my backpay from when I first went to sign on in January.

My question is that I'm interested in doing a JobBridge placement. I understand you have to be on the live register for 3 months.
    So is it 3 months from when I first went to sign on in January or 3 months from when I received my first payment in March??

Thank u!

From when you first sign on

Advertisement