Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save 5-10% on any item at hardwareversand.de

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Hang your head spix, keeping secrets.

Hanging+Head+in+Shame.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭GEO147

Shipped. Will have by Wednesday, very impressive turnaround.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Purchasing my first PC build. Managed to save 35 euro on my 765 euro order. Nice find. Still have to try the discount code.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

just tried it there on a samsung monitor and it didn't seem to knock anything off it . Still showed the same price. After clicking on the link it just brings you to the page of the monitor and not the basket. did i do something wrong or this just doesn't work anymore?

http://www.hardwareversand.de/articledetail.jsp?adp=0&aid=56017&agid=1650&apop=6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

suppafly wrote: »
    just tried it there on a samsung monitor and it didn't seem to knock anything off it . Still showed the same price. After clicking on the link it just brings you to the page of the monitor and not the basket. did i do something wrong or this just doesn't work anymore?

http://www.hardwareversand.de/articledetail.jsp?adp=0&aid=56017&agid=1650&apop=6

could possibly be for first time shoppers only...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,006 ✭✭✭beno619

I think they just couldn't offer a better price on that particular item.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭SweepTheLeg

Wow this is amazing, Saving €10-15 on every item i tried. Will be using this when i buy my build next month :)

From €630 to €592 on the Windforce 780, that's unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Wow this is amazing, Saving €10-15 on every item i tried. Will be using this when i buy my build next month :)

From €630 to €592 on the Windforce 780, that's unreal.

Wow. Usually not that big a saving. Nice deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Nate--IRL--

Nice find OP

Nate

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭dark_jedi_ire

25 Euro Saved,,, Nice one OP,,,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

Has anybody noticed that hardware versand isnt showing up anymore in the selections?

Was just checking that an hour ago and Yup they seemed to have removed themselves... :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Damn, I haven't made my order yet!

Fcuk it, I was gonna save a hundred quid:(

That Sucks,,,

for me I spend a while and Shopped around,, Thanks to info from the guys here,

Saved 25 euro on My CPU by going via amazon and Using Parcel Post to ship it to The North(free Delivery to UK) and sending it then local 3.50 extra, kept an eye on Dabs and Komplett and other sites and compared the prices over a few Days, Bought a better case for cheaper on Dabs and saved 5 Euro on My Motherboard by chancing a deal on Dabs... Still got the core of My stuff from Hardwareeversand all in all saved over a 100 euro, by being a bit trifty

Shop around and keep checking prices and deals,,, you never know

They still have the geizhals badge on their site, and I found product links myself to Hardwareversand from geizhals.
    May have been an issue, but they are still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Trilla90

does this still work?

Yes, it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Keimps

Yes.

I ordered Friday and it saved me 80euro on my order (which was 1081euro after the discount).

I also used a voucher for 20 euro discount (on orders over 1000).

1000 orders, 20 euro discount: VYETY2UF1Y
    10 euro discount on assembly: VLA2EV1B8E
    10 euro discount on 500euro orders: V78BR5HK2C
    5 euro discount on 100euro orders: VRCPDADTTC

I do think that it's only September so only today... I'm sure there will be new ones in October though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

where do you find these vouchers posted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Trilla90

does this trick work using the PC configurater or is it just when your ordering parts separately?

It works on all parts, so should also work if using the configurator.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Works on all parts.

But what if the price on geizhals.de is more than the price in your basket on hardwareversand.de??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

srumball wrote: »
    Works on all parts.

But what if the price on geizhals.de is more than the price in your basket on hardwareversand.de??

When I was doing mine I just didn't add those ones. I'm assuming it will just be the original price w/ no discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 t1Ringo

Does this still work?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

t1Ringo wrote: »
    Does this still work?

Yep. It's just a price comparison site to whic Hardwareversand offers temporary discounts if you use the link via that website.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Jay Hatchell

Just saved €20 on my order still have to apply the discount code aswell nice one for the link

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Stuie2081

I'm having trouble trying to get this to work in the configurator......anybody able to shed some light on this?

I'm ordering this week....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭..Brian..

You have to individually put each component through https://skinflint.co.uk/eu/ and add them to your basket from there to get the discounted rate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Stuie2081

..Brian.. wrote: »
    You have to individually put each component through https://skinflint.co.uk/eu/ and add them to your basket from there to get the discounted rate.

Yeah but it doesn't seem to allow me to choose the option to let them build the computer for me?

Advertisement