Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save 5-10% on any item at hardwareversand.de

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Does this still work? I tried to buy a synology DS214 play and it didn't reduce the price from €299

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭..Brian..

Sniipe wrote: »
    Does this still work? I tried to buy a synology DS214 play and it didn't reduce the price from €299

Not every item is discounted. Either way, do you know it's only €267 delivered from Amazon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Thanks Brian, however there are 3 different versions. The DS214, DS214+ and DS214Play. I think I will be buying from hardwareversand without the discount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 F7Z

still going strong I see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Yeti Beast

Nice one F7Z. Hopefully will get to use this in August/September.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 AlTahir

I really want to know if this works for anyone anymore, I tried it but, went to gaizhals and couldn't find hardwareversand listed anywhere. Can anyone try this out please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

AlTahir wrote: »
    I really want to know if this works for anyone anymore, I tried it but, went to gaizhals and couldn't find hardwareversand listed anywhere. Can anyone try this out please?

Have you tried it for more than one item? They might not stock what you were looking for, they are definitely still on there

indough wrote: »
    Have you tried it for more than one item? They might not stock what you were looking for, they are definitely still on there

Holy F*** I tried it again and it works! R9 290X was 492, I'm getting a price of 454!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Yeti Beast

Yeah, I checked it only today and HWVS customers can definitely still get a discount - I specced a gaming build for meself and would see a €80 saving on my HWVS cart.

Edit: Never mind!

This is great, now I can spend the money on the mech keyboard I wanted!
    I tried it yesterday and it wasn't working, but now it works! Hallelujah.

i7 4790k is 300 too :)

• Advertisement

Quick question if anyone knows, since HWVS prices in Germany are 19% VAT and here in Ireland this is 23% would this mean I could pay the extra 4% also?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭..Brian..

I would guess VAT is adjusted when you create an account and put in an Irish address. I'm not sure for HWVD but you can certainly save the 4% with Computer Universe if you select your country as UK (also 19% VAT) and ship it to Parcel Motel in Northern Ireland.

..Brian.. wrote: »
    I would guess VAT is adjusted when you create an account and put in an Irish address. I'm not sure for HWVD but you can certainly save the 4% with Computer Universe if you select your country as UK (also 19% VAT) and ship it to Parcel Motel in Northern Ireland.

How would I go about doing that? I don't even think HWVS deliver to the UK, but if they did I just have to send my goods to Parcel Motel and collect it from there and just cross the border?
    Also, do you know when the VAT is applied, is it during checkout? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

AlTahir wrote: »
    How would I go about doing that? I don't even think HWVS deliver to the UK, but if they did I just have to send my goods to Parcel Motel and collect it from there and just cross the border?
    Also, do you know when the VAT is applied, is it during checkout? Thanks.

Parcel Motel, because it's an oversized load, deliver it to its depot just off the M50. They apply an extra charge for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

STICKY!!!

Cheers for the tip. Means the difference between a discrete soundcard or onboard sound for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

Stuie2081 wrote: »
    Yeah but it doesn't seem to allow me to choose the option to let them build the computer for me?

Add this:

http://www.hardwareversand.de/en/Service/746/Rechner+-+Zusammenbau.article

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sean4747

Can you get a discount if you use the pc configurater?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Well of course I just found this thread after placing my order yesterday!

Ah well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭Redfox25

di11on wrote: »
    Well of course I just found this thread after placing my order yesterday!

Ah well!
    Cancel order and redo it. Save a few quid if its worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 NMTC

Saved 30 euro. Thanks a lot for that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,684 ✭✭✭Worztron

Hi. Are these offers on going or sporadic? Thanks.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Worztron wrote: »
    Hi. Are these offers on going or sporadic? Thanks.

Ongoing, but don't use hardwareversand

Ongoing, but don't use hardwareversand

Hi DS.

Why not?

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/96647565

Company is it the pan, mindfactory, computer universe and Amazon are all good, and get the discount

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭GEO147

This company is gone insolvent. It is absolutely disgraceful that they are still taking peoples money. My brother lost €800 which they refuse to refund or provide goods for.

@Digital Solitude, @GEO147 Thanks for the info.

Bizarre that they are still taking money from people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

GEO147 wrote: »
    This company is gone insolvent. It is absolutely disgraceful that they are still taking peoples money. My brother lost €800 which they refuse to refund or provide goods for.

If you used PayPal you should get a refund no problem. Credit transfer might be an issue though... Sorry for your loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,008 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Worztron wrote: »
    @Digital Solitude, @GEO147 Thanks for the info.

Bizarre that they are still taking money from people.

Not so bizarre ..... the company is gone and the remains are being run as a going concern by the appointed liquidators/whatever.
    So they are now trading as a separate entity in the hope of selling it as a going concern or at least recovering some of the losses.

There is not much hope of unsecured creditors receiving anything substantial unfortunately.

Advertisement