Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eyebrows lightened/bleached

Options
  • 21-03-2013 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey all, I was thinking of going blonde but my eyebrows are quite dark as I'm naturally a brunette was wondering if there was anywhere in Dublin that lighten eyebrows, don't want blonde eyebrows but maybe like a light brown :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Nearly all beauty salons do it, and it's cheap too.
    In my local salon for a wax and tint it's €8 :)

You can also buy kits in salon suppliers and I think boots may do a kit reasonable cheap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Please don't do this at home yourself - I have a friend who ended up with orange eyebrows, and had to dye over them, due to a dodgy DIY job.

Most beauticians will do a tint, lighter or darker, for a reasonable price. Just know that it tends to be subtle so you won't go from black to very light brown in one go!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 EMBS

Thanks guys!!
    I wasn't sure if you could only get them tinted darker, sure i'll give it a go, don't worry i'll be staying away from the home bleach don't fancy a set of luminous brows ha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 xxkazxx

Hey,
    I'm studying beauty therapy at the minute and you can not tint them lighter.
    I also have really dark eyebrows and dyed blonde hair and what I do is use the Jolen facial bleach that you can buy in the chemist it has instructions on it in the box for eyebrows. If you bleach them to light just go to the salon and then get a tint (just a to put a bit of colour back in them) its only about 8 to 10 euro. The Jolen bleach is quite easy to use just be prepared to put it on and take it off every minute or so until your happy with the colour this will help you to not bleach them too light. Hope this helps

Advertisement