Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog found

Options
  • 21-03-2013 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

28988_571718582847839_944129995_n.jpg

This dog was found in the WIT Main Campus today. Has since been picked up by the dog warden and I presume has been brought to the pound. Thought here would be a good place to post, might get seen by the owner or someone who knows them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I see AHAR has posted this also FB & Twitter, hope he reunited with family soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Lovely looking dog, he should be reunited with his owners, can't imagine someone would try and 'lose' a dog like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,171 ✭✭✭hardybuck

A black, Staffordshire Terrier bitch was found yesterday afternoon in Summerville Avenue.

This dog has recently had pups, and looks to have been neutered in the last week.

The dog warden will probably take the dog this morning, but if anyone is looking for it give me a shout.

Advertisement