Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A1 in Biology tips?

• 21-03-2013 6:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I am looking for some tips on how to get an A1 in Biology.
    In the mocks I got a B3 and made some stupid mistakes but really want to push that grade up to an A1(at least an A2).
    Does anyone have any general study tips as it is a very long course and I find I sometimes may study something one week and nearly forget it the next!

Anyways long story short,does anyone have any general advice or tips? Previous A1 achievers are welcome to post! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

Learn definitions and diagrams off by heart.

Make sure you have an understanding of the chapter, it will make it a lot easier to learn.

Don't waffle, you'll lose marks due to 'cancelling' = what you answered that was corrected will not be marked due to an incorrect answer too.

Answer every question on the paper.

Advertisement