Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&b in Mahon or black rock area?

Options
  • 21-03-2013 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there any B&bs in this area if so can u please let me know

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

I know some people that stay at a self catering apartment in Mahon when they come to cork
    www.irishvacationrental.com/index_files/falcon.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Just looking and there is one Aras Tara that is just by the castle. I know there is another on the old blackrock road but I cant think of the name, could get it for you this evening..are you looking for one close to a certain place

• Registered Users Posts: 2 InN

Hi,
    there is Aras Tara in Blackrock, but it's closer to the centre of the village on Castle Raod. The one on Old Blackrock Road is called Sunlodge B&B. It's very close to Ballintemple.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭POGAN

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭dewdrop

I think Sun Lodge is on the main Blackrock road (not on old blacrock road). if coming from the city centre just past ballintemple village as previously stated on the left hand side...i think there is off road parking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 InN

Sorry, of course it's Blackrock road, but still just outside the village centre of Ballintemple :)

Advertisement