Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home economics 2013 predictions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

The pre knocked my confidence with regards to home Ec!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Bonbon1995

Thought I was sound for the mock..got a D1 ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Bonbon1995 wrote: »
    Thought I was sound for the mock..got a D1 ..

I left mine pretty confident I would get a c1/b3! Got a D1... It was awfully corrected but still! :(

Jade. wrote: »
    I left mine pretty confident I would get a c1/b3! Got a D1... It was awfully corrected but still! :(
    high to the 5.. heres to having more luck *** wishful thinking***

• Registered Users Posts: 25 A Funky Unicorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 drbat

Good luck everyone, remember to answer the question!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Peaceoutdude

Good luck everyone! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭ynwa14

Good luck... may lipids come up or may we all be royally screwed

Good luck pals!! :) may all of eoin jacksons predictions come up or táim marbh :)

Hey, what did that youtube video predict? Cant watch it right now :(

• Advertisement

That was such a hard exam anyone agree? :/:'( id be lucky if i passed.....

Oh no really?? I thought it was good enough..prob did crap tho! could have done with another half an hour tho !

Really? I left 45 minutes early...but maybe thats because I just didnt know the short questions

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mariecxx

i thought the short questions were soooo tough! got an a2 in the pre! defo did not get that today :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭thegreatescape

mariecxx wrote: »
    i thought the short questions were soooo tough! got an a2 in the pre! defo did not get that today :(

Got an A2 too in the pre, I thought the paper was so hard :(

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mariecxx

everyone seems to be saying that.. hopefully they might mark it easier :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭thegreatescape

Like I was going for an A1, walked out of the exam at 4:30 and wouldn't talk to anyone I was that annoyed about it.. I hope they do mark it easier though!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

what came up in section B

I studied so much for it and nothing that I knew well apart from the lipids came up I'm annoyed I never woulda thought of learning half the stuff in the short answers.

The Vitamin/Deficiencies one was handy though

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

ok paper, well done everyone, its up on examinations.ie

• Advertisement

you really would need 3 hours for home ec!

wow that was a hard exam :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

what came up in section B

It's up on examinations :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

I actually thought it was alright! it was alot easier than last years paper anyway as i'm repeating i preferred this year :p nearly ran out of time though, hand was killing me :P the family question was really sneaky this year! :s

i found the family question UNBELIEVABLY hard.. :/ expected marriage i found elective and question 1 grand. :( 2 long questions were very hard. :/ if u have a facebook look up 6th years memes they put up a post and the majority of people found it hard.. :'( hopefully they'll mark easier.. :)

i found the family question UNBELIEVABLY hard.. :/ expected marriage i found elective and question 1 grand. :( 2 long questions were very hard. :/ if u have a facebook look up 6th years memes they put up a post and the majority of people found it hard.. :'( hopefully they'll mark easier.. :)
    Family section was hard alright, but all you can do is bull****! didn't get the child act but belted something out.. it was fair enuf if you studied but I was sickened only a 12 marker for lipids ****sake

I know like it was very different in comparison to exam papers.. ughhhhhhh very dissapointed.. :( most things i'd prepared didnt come up. .:'(

I know like it was very different in comparison to exam papers.. ughhhhhhh very dissapointed.. :( most things i'd prepared didnt come up. .:'(
    very shocked at no marriage or eggs or meat..

Lets just hope the rest of the papers go a lot better.. :/ arrw stupid leaving cert. :'(
    I agree i expected eggs to come up and the microwave..

• Advertisement

just put all my flashcards off my desk. had like over 50 cards and only like 10 things came up off them... cant believe it!

Advertisement