Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADEC jobs

Options
  • 21-03-2013 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi guys,

Just wondering has anybody any experience of working in ADEC schools in Abu Dhabi?? what's the curriculum like? would you recommend applying? and what was the interview like?

I'm trying to decide if I should apply for it or not at the moment, working for a private school in the UAE currently so am pretty familiar with culture etc.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭saythatagain

I don't know anything about ADEC schools, am currently trying to decide if I should apply myself. But I would have thought private schools are the best type to work in, in Dubai.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭saythatagain

Hi guys,

Just wondering has anybody any experience of working in ADEC schools in Abu Dhabi?? what's the curriculum like? would you recommend applying? and what was the interview like?

I'm trying to decide if I should apply for it or not at the moment, working for a private school in the UAE currently so am pretty familiar with culture etc.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Did you go with ADEC in the end silverlinings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 punchie

CAN ANYYBODY TELL ME HOW DO I GET OUT OF 2 YEAR CONTRACT I AM A B ED WORKING IN AL AIN SINCE LAST AUG AND WANT TO COME HOME AFTER 1 YEAR IS THIS POSSIBLE I ACTUALLY DO NOT LIKE IT THERE THANKS

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Stop shouting.

What does it say in your contract? That's usually the first place to look for such questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 punchie

ADEC took my contract to change school name back in sept and never got it back and just thought somebody may be able to help me

• Advertisement
Advertisement