Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage 50 Accounts Free Trial

Options
  • 21-03-2013 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Hi there.

Not sure if this would be more of a question for the Computers Forum. But maybe someone here can help. But I'm aware that I can get Sage 50 Accounts as a Free Trial for 30 Days without having to pay for it. But I'm having trouble downloading it. I know that you can do some test-drive thing, but is there not an actual free download of the Software that you can open on your own Computer, never mind faffing about with a Test-drive.

Even Versions from the last couple of years would suffice if I can even get them, but I'm experiencing trouble trying to download anything. I can download and install torrents for what appears to be the Software of the Free Trial and it does install, but then it won't open.

I guess I can see their logic behind the test-drive thingy, perhaps it benefits in preventing hackers from obtaining codes and activation keys. Perhaps it benefits in saving time and convenience that you can just go onto the Sage Website while you're on the Internet and work away on the test-drive. Fair enough if it's beneficial.

But if there is an availability of the free software for 30 days, I would prefer to just install the software to my computer and open up the programme on my Laptop and work from there without going onto the Internet, and Sage and test-driving etc. myself.

So I'm just checking if anyone would know an exact Link or be able to direct me exactly to where I may be able to install the software for Sage 50 Accounts and work on my own Laptop without going having to go on to Sage and to test-drive.

**Could a Mod please move this to a Computer-y Forum for me please. :)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 12 Verified rep Sage: Lorna

Hi confuseddotcom

There is currently no 30 day trial of Sage 50 available for download.

Instead the TestDrive functionality is designed to allow people to try out the software through their broswer with demonstration data before purchasing in order to ensure it meets their needs.

Is there a particular area of the software that you wanted to explore that you cannot do using TestDrive?

If you are thinking of purchasing Sage 50 and want to view it before doing so another option would be to attend a pre sales product webinar. Our webinars are conducted by product experts through screen sharing and teleconferencing. If this is an option you are interested in let us know.

Advertisement